Advanced Tactics is developing a modular, low-cost,cargo-carrying multi-copter capable of autonomous logistical operations called the AT Transporter to deliver payloads of up to 1,200 lb in a detachable 3-6 person passenger/cargo pod.
A technology demonstrator of the AT Transporter has been built using internal funds, and the company is now looking for the funding to transition that design to an operational prototype.
The AT Transporter has a maximum speed of over 200 mph, and has a maximum range of 500 to 700 nm under its own power.
3 Person Flying Car
- Max Endurance: 5.0+ hours
- Max Range: 500 nautical miles
- Max Payload: 1,000 lbs
- Max Cargo Payload: 800 lbs
- Max Flight Speed: 200 mph
- Range with Max Payload: 200 nautical miles
- Service Ceiling: 18,000 ft
6 Person Flying Car
- Max Endurance: 7.0+ hours
- Max Range: 700 nautical miles
- Max Payload: 1,600 lbs
- Max Cargo Payload: 1,200+ lbs
- Max Flight Speed: 220 mph
- Range with Max Payload: 260 nautical miles
- Service Ceiling: 28,000 ft
The AT Transporter can easily be fitted with alternate bodies for Firefighting, Disaster Relief, Water Rescue, Medical Evacuation, Autonomous Cargo, Crop Dusting.
Prices are estimated at $249,000 and $395,000. The passenger pods for the AT Transporter will be introduced in early 2018.